Exterior shutters in Denver don’t merely make your home look outstanding. They may improve its resale price too.
There are a few different types of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll review in just a minute. When you create these shutters for your residence, you’ll want to collaborate with a skilled pro, like one from Louver Shop of Colorado. We can help you select and develop the right option for your residence during a free consultation.
Read on to discover the most popular types of exterior shutters and the perks of adding them to your house.
Types of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From big boards to broad battens, these enchanting shutters offer a rustic style. Board and batten shutters enhance many home styles, such as traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re usually found in composite, vinyl and aluminum styles.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most ordered classic shutter styles. Raised panel shutters are made from solid panels and feature decorative definition. They usually come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a lot of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re usually sold in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are great for tropical spots, including coastal or beach houses. Bahama shutters shield against bright rays and allow in refreshing breezes. They’re frequently customizable in aluminum and fiberglass models.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another timeless shutter style. Louvered shutters use precise lines that work with a big variety of houses, such as historic and contemporary. They’re usually sold in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl options.
At Louver Shop of Colorado, our shutters come in decorative and operational models. They can be customized in almost any color or design. You can also make your home stand out by upgrading to fine hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your house cool. If you go with an operational style, you can fasten your shutters during warm days to increase your house’s energy efficiency. That way, your home remains cooler while keeping your energy expenses down.
- They give your home a bespoke style. Once you select a kind, the options are just about endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your house look unique and be distinctive.
- They might enhance your resale price. High-quality exterior shutters, including models from Louver Shop of Colorado, may improve your residence’s value. They’re also an eye-catching add-on for prospective buyers, even more so when they’re custom.
Quality is important when you’re wanting to add a permanent feature to your residence’s outside. At Louver Shop of Colorado, we make all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you receive them more quickly, they’ll be beautiful for years to come.
We also support them with one of the finest limited lifetime warranties in the industry, so you won’t have to worry about bending, chipping, peeling or discoloration that can result with poorly manufactured shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just beginning with your shutter project or have been dreaming about them for years, our design consultants can help. We’re knowledgeable when it comes to making gorgeous homes happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to schedule your free consultation now!